What is SEO and why do you need it?
At its most basic, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the art and science of optimizing a website in relation to chosen keywords or search queries in order for that website to rank as high as possible in SERPs (Search Engine Result Page).
In the 26+ years that search engines have been evolving, SEO has naturally evolved with it. Below you will see the necessary stages and processes that SEO invloves, and some of the most progressive, State-of-the-Art SEO techniques that our team has developed
READY to get free organic traffic?
Work with the leading SEO Company in Bangkok, Thailand. When we get your site ranking on the first page of Google you will start to understand the huge benefits of organic traffic, and the potential customers who are searching for your product or services...
FROM START TO FINISH
A complete SEO strategy involves four stages, however each of these stages is always revisited as the campaign progresses as ranking factors and updates are constantly changing and these naturally affect the digital landscape in which you're trying to rank...
Phase 1: Research & Analysis
The first stage of the campaign commences with understanding your business requirements and what you need to achieve. Once we understand this, we begin our initial preparation, complete research and analysis, and conducting a technical site audit and analysing the competition.
- Identifying business requirements
- Conducting keyword research
- Set initial goals & objectives
- Reviewing the website structure
- Identify technical and site issues
- Generate SEO audit documentation
- Reviewing your competitors
- Identify sources of back-links and authority
Phase 2: Technical SEO
Once the Research & Analysis phase is completed, and a full audit has been generated, the technical SEO work begins with implementing the on-site SEO recommendations to resolve errors and ensure the website is compliant with search engine guidelines and "SEO Best Practices"
- Resolve all on-site technical issues
- Optimize site structure and content organisation
- Improving copy to increase relevancy and trust
- Ensuring universal compatibility with all devices and browsers
- Leveraging keyword and competitor research
- Disavowing poor quality links
- Optimising Meta data (title, meta description, header tags etc).
- Utilizing schema markup/rich snippets
Phase 3: Off-page Optimisation, Local & Mobile SEO
Off-page optimization is an ongoing process which enhances the site's authority and visibility in search engines over time.
- Utilizing content marketing initiatives to facilitate earned, owned and paid channels
- Using outreach to build relationships and generate high-authority back-links
- Conducting SEO brand reputation management and monitoring to ensure positive results for branded searches
- Utilizing search and and voice queries to identify trending keywords, link and content opportunities
- Reverse engineering competitor link profiles for backlink opportunities.
- Disavowing low quality links
- Optimize and ensure existence for Google My Business, Google Knowledge Panel through branded Wikipedia pages etc
Phase 4: Content Marketing, Digital PR & Backlink Outreach
Content is a game changer and facilitates all on-page and off-page SEO efforts. Without high quality content it is difficult if not impossible to achieve authority and high rankings within search engines.
- Formulating content creation strategies to target users at the 4 different stages of the buying cycle (A.C.I.D) Awareness, Consideration, Intent, Decision and match this to the "User Intent" and the search queries at each stage of the user journey
- Optimizing on page and off page content for user-centricity to facilitate conversions.
- Drive branded mentions, buzz and excitement and cement domain authority through Tier 1 Media and the most respected websites and niches.
READY TO get free organic traffic?
Partner with the leading SEO Company in Bangkok, Thailand. When we get your site ranking on the first page of google you will start to understand the huge benefits of organic traffic, and the potential customers who are searching for your product or services
UEO is the new SEO!
RankBrain is a machine learning system that helps Google sort their search results.
RankBrain measures how users interact with the search results based on these prominent factors
- How long someone spends on your page (Dwell Time)
- The percentage of people that click on your result (Click Through Rate)
Your website must accommodate for UEO (user engagement optimization) in order to provide ranking signals to RankBrain.
CTR > Ranking
High rankings alone will not provide tangible results. As we move into 2021, Google’s additions of Answer Boxes, Ads and Carousels are swamping organic results.
A thoughtful and innovative strategy to enhance metadata and schema markup on your website will elevate CTR percentages and in turn facilitate higher rankings.
Mobile First Index
Over 67% of search queries in Thailand are conducted from a mobile device with a trending rise in voice activated searches.
It's imperative that your website utilizes both the technology stack and content relevancy to support today’s users on-the-go.
READY TO BOOST YOUR ORGANIC TRAFFIC?
Work with the leading SEO Company in Bangkok, Thailand. When we get your site ranking on the first page of Google you will start to understand the huge benefits of organic traffic, and the potential customers who are searching for your product or services